Terms and conditions EIZO Student Award 2023
- The Student Award is organized by EIZO AG (Switzerland), Moosacherstrasse 6, Au, 8820 Wädenswil.
- Any private person of legal age residing in Switzerland or Liechtenstein is eligible to participate. Participants must be accredited at a Swiss educational institution. Employees of the company EIZO are excluded from participation.
- Competition period: 01.05.2023 - 31.07.2023. Deadline for submission of the picture / video together with the entry form is July 31 2023.
- Each image/video may only be submitted once and must be an original image. By entering the competition, participants automatically confirm that they own the image rights.
- A maximum of one photo/video may be submitted per participant.
- File format: JPG; minimum size 2 MB and maximum size 5 MB in sRGB color space, printable resolution 300dpi. For videos, a Vimeo or Youtube link must be provided. The video must not be longer than 3 minutes.
- In order to apply for the Student Award of EIZO AG (Switzerland), the participant must fill out the participation form provided by EIZO AG (Switzerland) completely online and send it including the uploaded photo/link to the video by July 31 2023 at midnight at the latest.
- EIZO AG (Switzerland) cannot accept any responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- To the extent necessary for the execution of this contest, the participant gives his/her consent to the collection, processing and use of his/her personal data received by EIZO AG (Switzerland) in the course of this contest.
- By participating in this contest, the participants agree that their submitted images may be published on eizo.ch, on the EIZO Student Awards website eizoawards.ch and that the winner and/or finalists may be presented on eizo.ch, in the EIZO newsletter and on eizoawards.ch.
- EIZO AG (Switzerland) expressly reserves the right to terminate this competition prematurely, to extend it and/or to change these conditions of participation. If EIZO AG decides to prematurely terminate, extend and/or change, EIZO AG will communicate this accordingly, including on the website www.eizo.ch.
- Participants who can be proven to have abused their rights will be excluded from the competition.
- By participating, the participants accept the conditions of participation under exclusion of legal recourse. The jury's decision is not contestable. No correspondence will be entered into.
- EIZO will treat your personal data confidentially; it will be used by EIZO AG exclusively for the administration of this competition. Your personal data will be stored on a secure computer in manually accessible files. At the end of the contest, your data will be securely deleted. We will keep your data absolutely confidential. Learn more here: eizoawards.ch/privacy-policy/index.html